Monday, September 22, 2008

Sorrow

If I could take on person in the world to dinner (or lunch, whichever is less awkward), it would be Jon Foreman. He is hands down my favorite musician. The man has a gift for writing songs. His lyrics often capture the way I see and feel the world. I'm tempted to ramble on and on about his lyrics and music and everything else, but that might make me an obsessive fan. So just go to www.jonforeman.com and buy the 4 EPs (it's only $20). Best decision you'll ever make.

While we're at it, listen to this song that I just discovered. It's called "Sorrow," and while Jon Foreman didn't write it (it's originally by Bad Religion), something about how he sings it is just beautiful. Don't let the title fool you, its a song about hope.



Every single one of Jon Foreman's songs deserves its own post. You'll see more in the future.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP