Thursday, October 9, 2008

Car

So last Friday I was merging on to I-40 on my way home from good ol' Chapel Hill, and the oddest thing happened. I turned on my blinker to merge, and my car cut off. Let me say that again. My car cut off when I turned on my blinker. Didn't even die, just cut off.

Now, I've had many a car problem in my day, but this one is definitely the oddest. How a blinker turns off your car, I'll never know. Actually I do know, because I just had it towed to the dealership to get fixed. Apparently a switch in the steering column connects all kinds of things, like your turn signal and your starter and breaks and everything else. Who knew? So for a mere $400, I can now start my car.

These car problems got me thinking. It's about time to be an offical adult and buy a car. A dependable, reliable, don't-have-to-get-it-fixed-every-month car. So thats my plan. How I'll pay for it or what I'll actually get, I dunno. But this is what I want:

Keep dreamin', Brian...

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP