Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Malicious

ma - li - cious : given to, marked by, or arising from malice


ma - lice : desire to cause pain, injury, or distress to another; intent to commit an unlawful act or cause harm without legal justification or excuse

I just learned that the good folks over at Facebook have identified my blog as malicious. Given that the only public link to this blog is through Facebook, I applaud you if you have made it this far. Facebook won't even give you the option to click on the link and continue to this site. 

Do you feel harmed yet? 

I'm not sure why, but I'm just gonna guess it has something to do with "b-ho" being in the title. I dunno, does that sound dirty? Maybe so. I've never really thought about it. 

Facebook, I salute you. 

The following website has been identified as malicious:

http://b-ho.blogspot.com/

The link you have clicked has been identified by Facebook as a malicious web site. For the safety and privacy of your Facebook account, we strongly suggest you avoid visiting this address.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP